Friday, December 13, 2013

I did this with farm animal toys in different colors - super easy! I used synthetic based paint (the kind you use with paint thinner) - one thick coat was all that was needed. Spray paint didn't work so well for me. I just dipped the lids (with the animal glued on) right into the paint can and then smoothed the lid with a kitchen sponge and let dry sitting on inverted yogurt containers. After a few hours I sprinkled glitter over the tops. They were dry in 24 hours.

DIY!
DIY!

Download whole gallery
I did this with farm animal toys in different colors - super easy! I used synthetic based paint (the kind you use with paint thinner) - one thick coat was all that was needed. Spray paint didn't work so well for me. I just dipped the lids (with the animal glued on) right into the paint can and then smoothed the lid with a kitchen sponge and let dry sitting on inverted yogurt containers. After a few hours I sprinkled glitter over the tops. They were dry in 24 hours.
I did this with farm animal toys in different colors - super easy! I used synthetic based paint (the kind you use with paint thinner) - one thick coat was all that was needed. Spray paint didn't work so well for me. I just dipped the lids (with the animal glued on) right into the paint can and then smoothed the lid with a kitchen sponge and let dry sitting on inverted yogurt containers. After a few hours I sprinkled glitter over the tops. They were dry in 24 hours.

Download whole gallery
cute aviator bunnies @Madeline Fox Bertram
cute aviator bunnies @Madeline Fox Bertram

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment