Friday, December 20, 2013

*Simple Homemade Toys* Pip Squeak badgered me for another little doll today.. so I made the one sitting up in the middle for her. She then set up a whole party table of food for them and had a great little play session. The baby doll only took me 5-10mins to make. Have you made any little toys for your kids? Which are their favourite? Would love to make them more (definitely will be doing more play food!!).

A Bear Boy with Suspenders
A Bear Boy with Suspenders

Download whole gallery
Toy bag tutorial
Toy bag tutorial

Download whole gallery
*Simple Homemade Toys* Pip Squeak badgered me for another little doll today.. so I made the one sitting up in the middle for her. She then set up a whole party table of food for them and had a great little play session. The baby doll only took me 5-10mins to make. Have you made any little toys for your kids? Which are their favourite? Would love to make them more (definitely will be doing more play food!!).
*Simple Homemade Toys*    Pip Squeak badgered me for another little doll today.. so I made the one sitting up in the middle for her. She then set up a whole party table of food for them and had a great little play session.    The baby doll only took me 5-10mins to make.    Have you made any little toys for your kids? Which are their favourite? Would love to make them more (definitely will be doing more play food!!).

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment